Eden Park Experience®, a joint venture between Eden Park and the Experience Group, is pleased to offer a brand new, full range of hospitality options around all Blues games held at Eden Park in 2012.
With the completed redevelopment, and with new hospitality facilities available in a number of areas, Eden Park Experience® has been developed in order to offer guests an enhanced hospitality experience.
This is the only official, one-off hospitality available for purchase at Eden Park for Blues matches in 2012. As the exclusive provider of official Blues hospitality Eden Park Experience® has developed a number of hospitality options to meet your client entertainment needs in 2012.
With a choice of premium lounges, from the traditional Level 5 Lounge in the North Stand and the new Level 4 Lounge in the South Stand, to outdoor hospitality options including a unique Boot Party offering on the Level 4 balcony, or an In-Seat Hospitality experience with your own fridge and quality food delivered directly to your seats, Eden Park Experience® can provide the perfect rugby hospitality option for you and your guests.
Blues VIP Lounge
The Blues VIP Lounge offers a superb environment for hosting your clients, while enjoying some of the best rugby entertainment in the world. Located in the magnificent ASB Level 5 Lounge, the Blues VIP Lounge provides great views out over the field. Guests enjoy hors d’oeuvres on arrival, a sumptuous plated meal, dessert and a continuous four hour complimentary beverage service featuring a selection of fine wines, premium beers and non alcoholic beverages. All guests enjoy prime covered seating directly in front of the lounge to soak up the live action and atmosphere that Super Rugby offers. This premium business networking lounge is the ideal environment to host your key corporate associates and clients while building new networks with other leading business people. The exclusive Blues VIP Lounge is where business gets done during Super Rugby!
• Access to the exclusive Level 5 Lounge overlooking the ground;
• Seating located directly in front of the lounge;
• Plated meal pre-match and dessert post match;
• Full beverage service throughout the hospitality period including
premium beers, wines and non-alcoholic drinks;
• Guest speaker(s);
• Match programmes;
• Full host service;
• Hospitality period 1.5 hours pre match, 1.5 hours during match, 1 hour post match
+ gst (table of 10) per match
In seat hospitality
Be part of the exciting Super Rugby action, soak up the atmosphere of Eden Park, all while enjoying continual hospitality provided directly to you in your seat. Located in prime areas of the Club Lounge of the North Stand, or directly out in front of the new Level 4 South Stand, this is an affordable yet fun way to enjoy Super Rugby with your guests. The In-Seat Hospitality is provided in blocks of 12 and features comfortable seats with ample leg room. In-Seat Hospitality areas have the advantage of their own self contained refrigerator, which is stocked throughout the game with a variety of award winning wines, premium beer and soft drinks by our hosts.
• Access to the In-Seat Hospitality area with your own reserved,
• Located in the Corporate Reserve area;
• Fully catered platters served directly to your seat;
• Continual beverage service, (beer, wine & non-alcoholic selection)
directly to your seat throughout the evening, including exclusive
access to your own in-seat refrigerator;
• Personal host service;
• Match programmes.
• Hospitality period 1.5 hours pre match, 1.5 hours during match.
+ gst per person per match (groups of 12 required)
The ever popular Boot Party® is back at Eden Park! The Boot Party® has been a client favourite for many years at Eden Park, and Eden Park and the Experience Group promises to deliver it back in its traditional format – excellent food and premium beverages in a semi-formal, relaxed environment superbly suitable for networking with clients. The Boot Party® will be located on the Level 4 Balcony of the South Stand*, where guests enjoy incredible views of the playing field and take in the full atmosphere of game day.
• Access to the exclusive Boot Party ® venue with your own car boot and your own personalised number plate;
• Hosting staff to greet you on arrival and attend to your boot during
the hospitality period;
• Substantial, quality finger food and carvery served pre-match;
• Selection of wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages served
• Match programmes for each boot;
• Signed memorabilia prize draw;
• Hospitality duration – 1.5 hours pre match, 1.5 hours during the
match and 1 hour post match.
+ gst per person per per match (minimum groups of 10, maximum groups of 15)
Blue and White Club
Experience the passion and history of the famous Auckland rugby team through the Blue and White Club. This lounge offers guests an opportunity to entertain clients in an informal and relaxed environment. With bar leaners and stools, and with views overlooking the playing field, the Blue & White Club provides guests a refined bar-like atmosphere. Seating is located directly in front of the lounge, and packages are offered on an individual basis.
• Relaxed, bar-like environment located in the Level 4 Lounge of the
• Stand up, informal style hospitality for 3 hours (1.5 hours pre match,
1.5 hours during the match);
• Complimentary service of beer, wine and juice throughout the
hospitality period (cash bar will operate post game);
• Finger foods and ‘rugby club’ style carvery;
• Match programmes;
• Full host service;
• Prize draw for signed match related memorabilia;
• Covered reserved match seating.
+ gst per person per per match